Friday, September 28, 2012

101 Ways to Encourage


Wow
 Way to Go
 You're Special
 Outstanding
Excellent
great
Good
Neat
Well Done
Remarkable
I knew you could do it
I'm proud of you
Super star
Nice Work
Looking Good
You're on 'top of it
Your're catching on
Now You've got it
How smart
Good Job
That's incredible
Hot dog
Remarkable job
You're beautiful
You're a winner
You make me happy
Hip hip hooray
You're important
Magnificent
Beautiful
Fantastic
You're on target
You're on your way
How nice
You're spectacular
You're darling
Super
Super job
Beautiful work
Good for you
Nothing can stop you
Dynamite
You're fantastic
Bingo
Great Discovery
You are responsible
You are exciting
You are fun
You're a real trooper
Marvelous
You're perfect
Terrific
You're growing up
You're important
You tried very hard
You figured it out
What a good listener
You're a treasure
You mean a lot to me
You're a great friend
That's correct
A big hug
What an imagination
You learned it right
You're incredible
Now you're flying
Bravo
Beautiful
I like you
I really respect you
You're sensational
Phenomenal
A+ Job
Hooray for you
You're unique
You care
Creative job
You belong
You brighten my day
Super work
That's the best
You just made my day
Say I love you
Beautiful sharing
You mean the world to me
Outstanding performance
You've got a friend
You're a joy
You make me laugh
You're A-OK my friend
I trust you
You're wonderful
A big kiss for you
Exceptional performance
You've discovered the secret
I can count on you
You're right on the money
You're the BEST

No comments:

Post a Comment